THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Silly Katak Dibawah Tempurung

Thousand apologies!!!

I just realized today, that I actually had unpublished comments waiting for me since last month!!

Didn't know that I have to 'approve' the comments for it to be published, since when was this function activated?? Gah hah hah.

I'm really 'sa-kai', 'ja-kun' to this blogging thing. I know, I know, it's been around for years, but I'm a late bloomer larrr... and I would not have thought people actually read my blog except for my husband & mom (bless my family :- D )

So, sorry for taking A MONTH to reply your comments! I shall get my dear besch friend cum After Giovanni blogger to teach me how to work this blog of mine....sheesh.

Sorry ar, sorry ar, sorry ar

3 comments:

Ciki said...

lol.. i am blurr like dat too! no worries

Pete said...

Hi Mellie : thks for visiting my blog. Adding you to my reader list. Cheers

Mellie said...

Pete: :-) I forgotten which blog I've visited actually. lol
But hey tx 4 adding me to yr reader list.
Now I hv more reasons to write...hahaha