THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Mother is Not In Today



Decided not to work today, but failed; Gah! The lure!

It's crazy, today is Momsie Day after all, a day of supposedly NO grocery shopping, NO laundry, NO work, and in my own glorious plan:
Only these pleasures are allowed, mani, pedi, massage, wine, girl-friends, chocolates cakes, and more wine.

Alas, thru nobody's fault but of my own, I have done all of the NOs above, and none of my eeeeeevil plan.



Luckily it's now 1.44pm, husband is out with daughter for lunch, I opted out, YES! YES! YES!

Later, I'm gonna prop up my feet, with a glass (ok, maybe 2...or three :p) of chilled white, and enjoy a movie I spotted (Monster- In-Law, now THAT's a movie to watch on Mom's Day) on the TV guide! TV2, I will pay you a visit after years of neglect!

Maybe I'll tinkle on the piano for a bit, another casualty of my so-called hectic modern life.

Now, all I need to do now is pray that they will have a really nice, and lonnnnnnnnng lunch, and I have a few blissful hours all by myself on a lazy Momsie Sunday afternoon...
And look forward to a big family dinner at night.


To all the Mom's out there, you have the craziest job in the world that not even a Nazi would dare to undertake, SALUTE! Enjoy YOURself tremendously today, this is our day...
Happy Mom's Day!

3 comments:

minchow said...

For what it's worth, Happy Mother's Day to you, Mellie! The gargantuan task that you put up with is no small feat and deserves a celebration, alone or otherwise!

Ciki said...

aww, so sweet! happy mother's day to your mum and my mum and all mums out there;)

Mellie said...

Faith: :*) I'm touched. Someone understands...Thank u, hug hug
Ciki: Tx!! One day will b yr turn :p