THE SIGN OF THE TIGER
- Tigers do not find worth in power or money. (really??)
- They will be completely honest about how they feel and expect the same of you. (Yes, too honest for my own good sometimes) On the other hand, they seek approval from peers and family.
- Generally, because of their charming personalities Tigers are well liked. (ahem)
- Often, failing at a given task or being unproductive in his personal or professional life can cause a Tiger to experience a depression.(who won't?)
- Tigers are also incorrigibly competitive - they simply cannot pass up a challenge, especially when honor is at stake, or they are protecting those they love.
- Tigers are unpredictable and it would be unwise to underestimate their reactions. They may appear cool, but they have the Big Cat's instincts to pounce at a moment's warning. (be afraid)
- Natural leaders, they have a strong sense of their own dignity, and if they find themselves in the ranks, they can be stubborn and obstinate. In positions of power they can be difficult though stimulating bosses. Tigers are intelligent, alert, and farsighted. They have their fingers on the pulse.
- They must be aware of their slightly volatile tempers and short attention spans, and not let those characteristics get the best of them or cause them or their loved ones undue pain. (slightly??!!!)
- The Cancerian Tiger is a romantic individual who is sensitive and tenderhearted. This character needs a loving, honest relationship to thrive. (awwwwwwwww.....)
Curious to check out your Chinese Horoscope?
I found it here